Gleelicious!

Ever had a disaster bad-hair-day? Of course you did, at least that’s what I hope because it would really suck if I was the only one who has them. Every day (kidding lol).
So… did I tell you guys that I asked my music teacher to start a glee club (?) and I have a sort of appointment this Tuesday and I’m freaking really exited!

Ok, for those who don’t know what glee is it’s a school club where the kids sing and dance: show quire (;



Ok, ok I admit I’m a gleek and I'm proud! But if you start watching you’ll really like it! I remember the first time I heard about and I was like “no thanks”. And I kind of fell in love from the first episode…


And I know the whole if- you-are-in-a-school-club-you-are-a-loser-story but who the hell cares? I mean seriously? The popular kids kind of suck when it comes to being an original. I can bet they all want to join the club but they don’t have the guts, because they’re scared that people will “judge” them. Well, they can laugh as much as they want but I’m going to do my own thing.


I seriously can’t wait! We have so much talented kids in school and I really hope that it will work out. And that people actually will be willing to join the club, I would really get depressed if there would be only 2 members or something like that.


But, got to stay positive and kind of pray that it’ll be all right. Pray. Like every day.   


Wish me luck! (;
Mina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews