Speak Now ♥


I guess we’ve all made mistakes. Well, I have. And I realized that just sitting around and being sorry doesn’t change anything. It just doesn’t.

But I didn’t have the guts to stand up and do something, because you never know what’s going to happen after that. You make up conversations in your mind and imagine what the other person will do or say. But you know, people change they grow up. And making up a conversation with a memory isn’t fair.
It’s what I do all the time. But it didn’t get me anywhere. And the ones I love? They still don’t know what I have to say, because I never said it out loud. So, I guess the time has come. I need to be honest, first of all with myself.

Even if I have the worst timing ever I don’t want to watch my life passing me by, sitting in a chair like it’s a some good movie. I want to be the main character, I want to play, I want to shine.

It’s not because I’m super social and talk a lot, that I always say what is in my heart. It’s like I’m waiting for the perfect moment and then…I’m afraid that it isn’t the right time or place. And then it passes by…it’s gone and you can get it back. You’re too late.

But what if you get a second chance? Let me guess, you never got one? Here’s my secret: I give myself a second chance and when I do it everybody else does. So from today on, I will SPEAK NOW, not tomorrow or the day after but TODAY and never look back.

Because there is only one life to live and if you want to make thing right do it now, call him/her up, run to his/her house and say what you wanted to say all along.




Or forever hold your peace...

13x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews