Gerda & Kay


Today I was watching this TV show about a little six years old girl who wanted to help her deaf best friend by reading poems to win a TV show, something like “America’s got talent” but then the Ukraine version of it.

It touched me and everyone in the studio. It reminded me of Christian Anderson’s fairytale about the snow queen when a little boy’s heart was “frozen” and his best friend Gerda helped him to “feel” again. Sometimes I feel like Mister Anderson wrote that tale about me, because I'm a believer just as Gerda is in the tale.

And today the rest of the world saw that there are still little girls in this world who help their friends to be happy and to believe again.


Fairytales do come true, all you have to do is believe just like that little girl did... 

Much love,
13x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews