School, school and more school?


So… I didn’t write for like centuries. Been so busy lately, you know the beginning of the school year and all that stuff. I have a new class and honestly I think my class is pretty amazing (compared to other classes, they suck). So this year is going to be A) a lot of hard work and B) what I just said. No fun? No fun.
Yeah right, like I can survive school without having fun. Forget it.

Last year our class was a bunch of haters and guys who lived some manga story. But I have nice people in class this year or at least they’re pretending to be nice.
I seriously hate math and I don’t know what I’m going to do with 5 hours math a week but I don’t want to join another class, so I guess I’ll have to work for it. Work. That’s a word that does not exist in my dictionary. Actually fun is the only word I have in my dictionary.

So I had all these teachers who were like “are you sure it’s a good idea to have 5 hours math while you suck at it?” and I was like “yeah, why not I can make it if I work hard what I meant was I have no idea but this class rocks and I don’t want to change classes.

Seriously, I’m starting to like school ok now I’m a creep. I’m going to organize homecoming this year and a talent show like I did last year, and the awesome thing is that a lot of people changed their mind about school in a positive way and that my teacher said something like “hey rock star” this morning. After the talent show people started liking school although they’ll never admit it because that is so not “cool” you know. What a joke.
So I’ve been thinking lately and I thought it would be pretty cool if I would do something with fashion/beauty on my blog and you know write about my everyday life. Well, just wait and see for yourself (;


Much Love,
Mina
13x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews