What makes you different, makes you beautiful (:


So last Friday I walked in with a draw on my face and everyone was staring at me like wtf? there was one bitch laughing and the rest of the day I only heard compliments. Funny how I kind of knew people would act weird but there was only one who actually laughed. Hard. “ Next time you point a finger I’ll point you to the mirror!”

And the people I didn’t expect to like the look were the most positive. Guess I made a statement in school, because all the kids are the same. And I was being something completely different. And you know for the first time in my life I felt beautiful AND comfortable with myself. Not that I  feel ugly and misunderstood although we all have those moments in life when everything sucks, but if you REALLY dare to be who you are you kind of feel perfect.

And I think I do understand now what perfection is and what beauty is, it’s YOU being YOURSELF. And for me that’s me being different and I kind of am proud that I always had the guts to be me no matter what…

It kind of looked like this, but green(er)
PS: Love this movie so much!! (;
13x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews