Hair Drama



Today I got a new haircut! I know everyone will kill me tomorrow but hey it’s my hair! :P
You should’ve seen my mom’s face when I told her I wanted to cut my hair. Again. She was like oh no not the cut-my-hair-or-I-will-die- attitude. My hairdresser is actually the only one who can live with the fact that I cut my hair. Probably because he gets paid for it… (kidding, he's just very cool)

All of my friends have super long hair and it’s pretty and everything but honestly to me long hair is a disaster. I’m happier with short hair, so yea learn to live with it.

Oh god they will definitely kill me tomorrow, every time I cut my hair my friends get really depressed. Because my friends are Rapunzels and I’m (there is no princess with short hair damn, oh wait Snow White ;D) kind of ruining the picture.

I should really get over myself. Anyway I’m really happy with it although my hair is all curly right now because it hates me (kidding, I didn’t straight my hair). 

Before:

it kind of looked like this but longer, so it wasn't that pretty ;)



Between:





After:








Much love,
Mina.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews