High School Rules!


So today my mom bought me these awesome boots. Today was awesome. You know, our math teacher is this old guy who’s really funny he’s like: “blabla³ and blabla² = blablabla got it?” we’re like:”aha" (yes) he’s like: “seriously? Ow yeaahh!”( he probably watched too much cowboy movies lol) and he jumps around in class HI-LA-RI-OUS. I like my math teacher now that’s what I call a miracle…

Anyway, I laughed so hard the last 2 hours, I mean my class is amazing. We were talking “Pakistani English” in English class  and “Turkish English” (I think we all have a big zero for our behavior in class today, but it was worth it).

Anyway, I have this classmate who’s is pretty depressive, he’s super smart and super cute lol he hates it when I say that. And I aka mother Teresa felt like he might need some help, you know. He doesn’t talk much in class but he does when we’re alone and he’s like I said really smart. But he doesn’t feel like talking, because he doesn’t like school at all. He also doesn’t have that much friends, but I think that if people were less “judging” him or anyone else, anyone could be “popular” as in nice-popular not in I’m-an-asshole-popular.


See this is what I hate about school, I have a lot of friends and I kind of know everyone because I’m really social. But not everybody’s like that. Some are really shy or insecure and they don’t have friends or they get bullied. And I try do EVERYTHING I can to change that. So I’ve been talking to the guy a lot and of course as always in high school people start to gossip and spread rumors or act weird get a life. Guess what? I don’t care! I mean people seriously?



I would LOVE to have the same sociability like we had 3 years ago in school, when everyone was friendly and we all were one ok that’s sounds like high school musical lol.

I always hear people say that “you can’t change it” and “it’s high school sweety, that’s how it works” yeah, tell that to your lawnmower, because I like it when Obama says “ YES WE CAN!”



So, I’m going to try to make everyone a little A LOT more comfortable so we can all sing high school musical’s “everyday” together. Because everyone deserves to be happy and have GOOD memories. And high school is what you make of it, believe me I know!

Much L.O.V.E.,

13x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews