Skipping School


Yesterday I felt kind of sick in the morning so I didn’t wanted to go to school but because I had a test I did go (I’m such a good girl!). So after lunch I kind of didn’t want to go back and went shopping with a friend (there goes my “good girl” part lol). I bought a lot of jewelry and make-up (did I tell you I’m OBSESSED with jewelry?) and saw my prince charming twice. We had lots of fun and you know, I always love to see that people from abroad come shopping in the city where I live my city is extremely awesome.



Ok I have to confess that I kind of felt guilty when I came home like I was some criminal. But hey, we all deserve a (half) day off!

I bought this amazing ring in Bijou Brigitte it’s like my favorite store now ^_^  also bought a owl pin, it’s funny how my friends start to smile whenever they see me wearing something with an owl because they know I’m totally in love with owls.


Funny thing is that I didn’t buy any clothes but that’s not so weird it would be weird if I didn’t buy any accessories.

Lunch with friends was hilarious, one of the girls went to India this summer and she couldn’t find the right word to explain something so we were trying to find the right word and end up laughing our ass off. It’s really cool how grown up girls always stay giggling girls! Because we girls wherever we are and with whoever, we always try to make the best of it!


 13x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews