Enchanted


Last autumn I met this really sweet guy on a party. He came in the room and suddenly everyone was staring at him. He had this class, like when you see someone for the first time and you’re enchanted.

I remember him dancing with the prettiest girls in the room. I also remember my girls talking about him like he was some Prince and when I said: “ what’s so special about him, I don’t get what girls see in him?!”. And when I say that dear readers, it’s for sure I have fallen for the guy without even knowing it.



And on my way home I was dreaming away. So when I came home I couldn’t sleep although I was exhausted. And I played “Enchanted” the whole night home. That song describes every detail of that perfect night.



Much Love,
Mina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews